The "Maxi-Dielen by Atlas Holz AG" collection is a 3-layer solid wood plank with a 5 mm wear layer. All surfaces are made of natural hard oils and waxes (oxidative) based on renewable raw materials.
Thickness and construction
- Standard thickness 15 mm, e.g. top layer oak 5 mm, middle layer oak 5 mm, counter layer oak 5 mm
- Special thickness 18 mm, e.g. top layer oak 5 mm, middle layer spruce 8 mm, backing oak 5 mm
- Special thickness 21 mm, e.g. top layer oak 5 mm, middle layer spruce 11 mm, counter-pull oak 5 mm
- other special thicknesses and special designs are possible on order
- middle layer and backing with sapwood content
available from 1800 to 6000 mm, depending on availability, for fixed lengths choose the collection "Fürstliche Schlossdielen by Atlas Holz AG".
from 150 to 350 mm, depending on availability, fixed widths available at an extra charge
- oxidative oiled
- raw untreated
- matt lacquered
brushed or structured
- brushed or structured
- hand-planed or hand-roughed for an extra charge
- finished (made old)
- finished sanded for an extra charge
- smoothed for an extra charge
- air-dried for an extra charge
- sawed with saw marks for an extra charge
- noodled (edges sloping) for an extra charge
- edges planed or carved at an extra charge
- sorting 1 / knotless wood selection with knots and interlocks up to max. 1.5 cm
- assortment 2 / knotless wood selection with knots (sound knots) and interlocks up to max. 5 cm
- sorting 3 / rustic wood selection as grown with knots, growths and piths
- sorting 4 / very rustic wood selection as grown with knots, growths, piths, wing knots
Under pressure and heat with Kaurit and white glue. The emission values are below the legal requirements.
The parquet planks are grooved and tongued parallel on the long sides. The end sides are without tongue and groove and can be ordered with external tongue and groove on request. The edges are slightly chamfered.
Types of wood and colours
Oak in over 20 colour shades from light to dark, steamed oak, smoked oak, smoke oak, American cherry, American walnut, elm, ash, core ash, sycamore maple, doussié, wenge, teak, zebrano, and many more.
approx. 8 % wood moisture, which can only be determined by kiln testing due to the surface treatment.
Installation and floor heating
The lock planks must be fully bonded to the subfloor with a solvent-free and elastic adhesive such as SikaBond®-54 FC EC1. The long planks are suitable for underfloor heating, but the surface temperature must not exceed 23°C to 26°C and the flow temperature of the underfloor heating must not exceed 35°C to 40°C. Please note the care instructions under Downloads.
The maintenance of the value of the parquet and also the well-being of people require a healthy room climate of 18 to 21°C with a relative humidity of approx. 50 to 60 %. If the air humidity falls significantly below this level during the heating period, the use of air humidifiers is recommended to avoid extreme drying of the parquet floor. If the air humidity falls below the normal level, the formation of joints is to be expected. The joints usually close again after the heating period. During the heating period, the floorboards can dry out extremely. This can lead to increased shrinkage cracks. With normal room humidity, these largely close again. Too abrupt changes in the humidity of the planks lead to shrinkage stresses in the glued layers and in extreme cases irreparable damage occurs, for which we accept no liability.
Care and cleaning instructions
The floorboards may only be cleaned dry by sweeping or vacuuming within the first 14 days after completion. The oil or wax surface needs this time to reach its final hardness and resistance. Only use suitable covering material to protect the planks, e.g. wood fibre boards, cardboard or fabric fleece (depending on the stress. Foam fleece is not suitable! After 14 days, the floor must be treated with Naturhaus Refresher or Naturhaus Ambientic. The floorboards must be carefully treated before use. The product "Naturhaus Refresher" is available in colourless, white or for smoked oak. For cleaning, use only a cotton mop, hot water and the mop water additive Naturhaus Clean & Polish available in colourless or white. Please note the care instructions under Downloads.